Shipping time on our teas is about 1-2 weeks. Tea shelf life is up to 2 years. We suggest stocking up on your favorite teas and trying out some of our other bestsellers!
Regular comes in a 2oz bag. Large is 4x the size and comes in a 8oz bag.
HEALTH BENEFITS: General Health, Immunity, Inflammation/Pain-relief, Relaxation
FLAVOR PROFILE: Earthy, floral, sweet.
Caffeine Content: None.
Serving: 1 tsp. per 8oz water
Steep for 3-5 minutes.
This sweet blend has a herbal taste that has been great for strengthening the immune system. Its all organic ingredients have strong anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal, and expectorant properties. The Echinacea herb, the main Immunity Elixir ingredient has been used for centuries in various parts of the world to improve a variety of bodily functions and ailments.
It helps fight inflammation as well as bacterial and viral infection and stimulates certain white blood cells. It is good for the immune system and the lymphatic system, and is useful for allergies, colic, colds, flu, and other infectious illnesses.
I have been drinking this tea for 7 years. I restocked in late February and haven't been sick or struggled with allergies since. This tea is a game-changer for those who are seeking optimal well-being!
- Echinacea: This is one of the most popular immune system boosting herbs. Echinacea has been traditionally used for the treatment of a wide variety of cold, flu, and other serious viral/bacterial ailments.
- Olive Leaf: This amazing herb has been a golden remedy for healthy bodies due to its anti-viral, anti-bacterial, & anti-fungal properties. Olive leaf has been shown to deactivate viruses by several means, one of which includes halting viral replication.
- Rose Hips: Known to contain Vitamin C, which aids the immune system. This fruit also contains vital nutrients known as bioflavonoids, which aid in the absorption of Vitamin C.
- Astragalus Root: Ancient Chinese medicine has long used this root for its immune stimulating benefits. It is known to increase white blood cell count and has been used to combat adrenal fatigue because of its “adaptogenic” properties.
- Licorice Root: Naturally flavorful, this strong herb was found in both clinical and experimental studies to have pharmacological properties such as antiviral, antimicrobial, & immunomodulatory effects.
- Cinnamon: Studies have shown a correlation between taking cinnamon and its positive effects on cholesterol and memory. Cinnamon is used in this blend to keep the chest and lungs sterile and to provide delicious natural flavor.
“A series of experiments have demonstrated that E. purpurea extracts do indeed demonstrate significant immunomodulatory activities. Among the many pharmacological properties reported, macrophage activation has been demonstrated most convincingly. Phagocytotic indices and macrophage-derived cytokine concentrations have been shown to be Echinacea-responsive in a variety of assays. Activation of polymorphonuclear leukocytes and natural killer cells has also been reasonably demonstrated.”
Black Feather Immunity Elixir Tea: Fights Allergies, Cold & Flu